TERASIP (en)

click2dial functionality

click2dial functionality Post Reply
08.06.2009 21:30 john@online.feith.com

I think there was a post a while ago mentioning that click2dial might be supported in future version of terasip.
I was wondering if there was any update ... being able to dial from Microsoft Outlook is one of the features we're
looking for in an SIP TAPI implementation.

--------------------------
John Wehle
Feith Systems and Software, Inc.
john@feith.com
--------------------------
Re: click2dial functionality Post Reply
09.06.2009 17:19 TERASENS Support

John,

we're working on it and it will be available during the next few weeks!
Please check back soon!

Best regards,

Matthias Moetje
-------------------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
-------------------------------------
e-mail: moetje at terasens dot com
www:   www.terasens.com
-------------------------------------

wrote in message

> I think there was a post a while ago mentioning that click2dial might be
> supported in future version of terasip.
> I was wondering if there was any update ... being able to dial from
> Microsoft Outlook is one of the features we're
> looking for in an SIP TAPI implementation.

> John Wehle
> Feith Systems and Software, Inc.
> john@feith.com

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice