TERASIP (en)

Gizmo | Terasip | CS_CONNECTED Premature & No Disconnect Detect From Called Party

Gizmo | Terasip | CS_CONNECTED Premature & No Disconnect Detect From Called Party Post Reply
25.09.2010 04:06 jain.rajat81@online.gmail.com

Hi,

I am considering the use of -
Gizmo (other SIP Providers) --> TeraSip --> ITAPI (Julmar)--> .Net Code to write an automated calling application.
Would appreciate any feedback/input and alternates for this approach?

Further when I got the TeraSip sipPhoneSample to work (with Gizmo), I am seeing the following problems -
1. CS_CONNECTED received even before the ringing starts.
2. When the phone is cut by the called party, there is no CS_DISCONNECTED receivedl

Even when I compiled the sample for the ITAPI (Julmar) applications, I am seeing the same behavior.
Any clues why this would be happening?

--------------------------
Rajat Jain
jain.rajat81@gmail.com
--------------------------
Re: Gizmo | Terasip | CS_CONNECTED Premature & No Disconnect Detect From Called Party Post Reply
25.09.2010 07:12 TERASENS Support

Hi,

> Gizmo (other SIP Providers) --> TeraSip --> ITAPI (Julmar)--> .Net Code to
> write an automated calling application.
> Would appreciate any feedback/input and alternates for this approach?

This should work fine..

> 1. CS_CONNECTED received even before the ringing starts.
> 2. When the phone is cut by the called party, there is no CS_DISCONNECTED
> receivedl

to see what's happening it would be good to have a network trace (eg created
with WireShark).

Best regards,

Matthias Moetje
-------------------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Stollbergstra├če 12a
80539 Munich, GERMANY
-------------------------------------
e-mail: support at terasens dot com
www:   www.terasens.com
-------------------------------------

wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am considering the use of -
> Gizmo (other SIP Providers) --> TeraSip --> ITAPI (Julmar)--> .Net Code to
> write an automated calling application.
> Would appreciate any feedback/input and alternates for this approach?
>
> Further when I got the TeraSip sipPhoneSample to work (with Gizmo), I am
> seeing the following problems -
> 1. CS_CONNECTED received even before the ringing starts.
> 2. When the phone is cut by the called party, there is no CS_DISCONNECTED
> receivedl
>
> Even when I compiled the sample for the ITAPI (Julmar) applications, I am
> seeing the same behavior.
> Any clues why this would be happening?

> Rajat Jain
> jain.rajat81@gmail.com

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice