TERAVoice Developer (en)

Error in Properties setting of Telephony Hardware where the name contains an apostrophe

Error in Properties setting of Telephony Hardware where the name contains an apostrophe Post Reply
22.07.2005 16:33 spownall@online.bemassoftware.com

Not sure where to post support issues, but I see you have a bug in the properties page of Telephony Support if the device name has an apostrophe, it blows up your query.  I had to regedit and remove the apostrophe from MultiTech System's MT5634ZPX-PCI in the device name and friendly name registry entries, and it stopped the error from happening.
--------------------------
Steve Pownall
BEMAS Software
spownall@bemassoftware.com
--------------------------

Re: Error in Properties setting of Telephony Hardware where the name contains an apostrophe Post Reply
22.07.2005 18:51 TERASENS Support

Steve,

thanks very much for reporting this issue.

We have already discovered this bug and fixed it. The
hotfix is not publicly available, please contact
support@terasens.de for further information. Though,
it seems that you have found a workaround which
should not cause any other problems.

The problem will finally be fixed in SP2 (Service Pack 2).

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------

wrote in message

> Not sure where to post support issues, but I see you have a bug in the
properties page of Telephony Support if the device name has an apostrophe,
it blows up your query.  I had to regedit and remove the apostrophe from
MultiTech System's MT5634ZPX-PCI in the device name and friendly name
registry entries, and it stopped the error from happening.
> Steve Pownall
> BEMAS Software
> spownall@bemassoftware.com

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice