TERAVoice General (en)

Teravoice Server 2007 Beta IVR module

Teravoice Server 2007 Beta IVR module Post Reply
01.11.2007 20:54 simon@online.kabbalah.com

Hi,

I installed 2007 Beta but I could not find the IVR modules.
Am i missing anything? BTW the license that I use is still the
free one.

Thanks for the help

--------------------------
simon abejo
simon@kabbalah.com
--------------------------
Re: Teravoice Server 2007 Beta IVR module Post Reply
02.11.2007 17:52 TERASENS Support

Simon,

the Beta does not upgrade any settings, so you will need to re-create
the IVR extensions (right-click on "All Extensions").

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------
-------------------------------------

wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I installed 2007 Beta but I could not find the IVR modules.
> Am i missing anything? BTW the license that I use is still the
> free one.
>
> Thanks for the help

> simon abejo
> simon@kabbalah.com

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice