TERAVoice General (en)

Re: Unable to transdere this H.323 call

Re: Unable to transdere this H.323 call Post Reply
22.02.2005 20:09 teravoice@online.haushahn.net

Hello,
you wrote that the mentioned problem would be corrected weeks ago, but I could not find any new version on download site.
Website still shows build nr. 738 for demo-version which is the old (first) version I think.

My question:
Isn't there a new version or was the web page not updated correctly and download of new version is possible.
Thanks for feedback

--------------------------
Johannes Haushahn
teravoice@haushahn.net
--------------------------

>Hello,
>
>the mentioned problems will be corrected this week.
>
>Support for directly answering H.323 calls will take a while, though.
>
>I will check this with TE-Systems. You can also try the ComISDN VoIP-Stack
>which is based on the Ikon VoIP stack:
>
>Please fill out the form on
>
>http://www.comisdn.com/tsp/down.php?id=30
>
>to get a trial version.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Frank Weber
>TERAVoice Support
>--------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Ackermannstraße 3
>80797 München
>--------------------------
>e-mail: info@terasens.de
>www:   www.terasens.de
>--------------------------
>
> wrote in message
>> Thanks for your answer...
>>
>> I hope you will release a trial that makes this work fast, becouse XCAPI
>from (www.te-systems.de) does not reply to or is sending any information
>when we try to register for an evaluation.
>>
>> Hope you can help.
>>

>> --------------------------
>> Bjorn
>> --------------------------
>>

>> >Hello,
>> >
>> >thanks for reporting your problems. The current free version has a
>> >bug that it does not allow outgoing calls on CAPI based boards.
>> >The retail version does not have this problem. A fixed version will
>> >be available the next days.
>> >
>> >Builtin H.323 functionality only allows you to bridge calls not directly
>> >accept calls and handle them like other phone calls. Future version
>> >or TERAVoice will allow this out of the box. To achieve this
>functionality
>> >now, you can use a CAPI baed VoIP stack. TERAVoice supports
>> >
>> >    XCAPI from (www.te-systems.de) and
>> >    VoIP CAPI from IKON
>> >
>> >Just get a trial license and try. (Don't forget to disable builtin H.323
>> >support
>> >then)
>> >
>> >Feel free to post any further questions here!
>> >
>> >Frank Weber
>> >TERAVoice Support
>> >--------------------------
>> >TERASENS GmbH
>> >Ackermannstraße 3
>> >80797 München
>> >--------------------------
>> >e-mail: info@terasens.de
>> >www:   www.terasens.de
>> >--------------------------
>> >

>> > wrote in message
>computer
>> >using Netmeeting:

>> >messages. I also get the following error message when using SJPHONE when
>> >trying to call out:

>Please
>> >upgrade to W2k SP4!

>IP
>> >number instead of calling out? Like, please wait, and I will transfere
>you
>> >call to the proper person etc...) or to transfere a call to a
> [...]

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice