TERAVoice General (en)

SR5.1.1 does not install device driver properly..

SR5.1.1 does not install device driver properly.. Post Reply
09.06.2005 11:47 atif_amin_ch@hotmail.com

Hi,
  but SR5.1.1 is not installing the proper device driver for the dialogic..when i see the driver installation in the device manager it shows dialogic in "Other devices category " and shows Question mark with it..

--------------------------
atif amin
atif_amin_ch@hotmail.com
--------------------------

Re: SR5.1.1 does not install device driver properly.. Post Reply
09.06.2005 13:53 TERASENS Support

Atif,

this looks like an installation or settings problem with SR5.1.1.
Unfortunately we cannot offer support for installation of Dialogic
boards, because this is a very complex issue and beyond the
scope of our support. Please ask for help in an appropriate
Dialogic support forum if everything found in the documentation
and in other resources fails.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------

wrote in message

> Hi,
>   but SR5.1.1 is not installing the proper device driver for the
dialogic..when i see the driver installation in the device manager it shows
dialogic in "Other devices category " and shows Question mark with it..

> atif amin
> atif_amin_ch@hotmail.com

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice