TERAVoice General (en)

Voicemail server over SIP

Voicemail server over SIP Post Reply
31.05.2007 15:48 boneall2@online.yahoo.com

Hello,

I am curious if the TERAVoice software can be configured to act as a voicemail server for a VoIP Gateway with SIP call control and SMDI over TCP/IP for MWI notification.

<=PSTN=> -->
<=VoIP Gateway=>
--no answer/busy condition creates forward to TERAVoice server over SIP trunk--  -->
<=TERAVoice plays message, records VM, ect.=> -->
<=TERAVoice alerts VoIP Gateway of message present over TCP/IP connection=>

--------------------------
Brandon O'Neall
boneall2@yahoo.com
--------------------------
Re: Voicemail server over SIP Post Reply
31.05.2007 23:54 TERASENS Support

Hi Brandon,

the new version "TERAVoice Server 2007" provides full support for the SIP
protocol and TERAVoice can be used as a voicemail server for existing SIP
configurations.

Currently TERAVoice does not support SMDI but it does support the following
methods for MWI notification:

1. Dial a number for activation/deactivation of MWI (this number can be
dialed on any available hardware or VoIP protocol, does not need to be the
same interface on which the voicemail calls are received).

2. Use the Cisco Callmanager DevSpecific TAPI method (in case CCM is used)

3. Provide MWI notifications through SIP subscription

Which type of switch/PBX are you using?

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstra├če 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am curious if the TERAVoice software can be configured to act as a
> voicemail server for a VoIP Gateway with SIP call control and SMDI over
> TCP/IP for MWI notification.
>
> <=PSTN=> -->
> <=VoIP Gateway=>
> --no answer/busy condition creates forward to TERAVoice server over SIP
> trunk--  -->
> <=TERAVoice plays message, records VM, ect.=> -->
> <=TERAVoice alerts VoIP Gateway of message present over TCP/IP
> connection=>

> Brandon O'Neall
> boneall2@yahoo.com

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ┬ę2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice