TERAVoice General (en)

Call pickup problem

Call pickup problem Post Reply
13.01.2005 13:56 igors@fake.e-mail.lv

When i try call to TERAVoice Server extension system hangs up.

I have ELSA Microlink PCI ISDN card installed, that (i think) support CAPI 2.0

Have you any ideas about this problem ?

Thank you.

--------------------------
Igors
--------------------------

Re: Call pickup problem Post Reply
13.01.2005 17:33 TERASENS Support

Hello,

we have never tested TERAVoice with Elsa Microlink
boards and I don't know much about Elsa's CAPI implementation,
maybe you could search the web for information about this
CAPI driver's features and limitations. To find out more with TERAVoice
Could you please do the following:

In Administration Console please goto 'Server Configuration'
>> 'Options' >> 'Loggin'. Then select 'Log to file' and choose
'Debug Information' from the dropdown. Then restart TERAVoice
and make an incoming call. Browse to the TERAVoice folder and
locate the file 'Errorlog.log' and send this file to support@terasens.de
or post it to the newsgroup here. We will try to find out where
the problem is then.
It might be possible though, that the Elsa CAPI driver only supports
data calls for RAS or internet connections...

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------
wrote in message
> When i try call to TERAVoice Server extension system hangs up.
>
> I have ELSA Microlink PCI ISDN card installed, that (i think) support CAPI
> 2.0
>
> Have you any ideas about this problem ?
>
> Thank you.

> Igors

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice