TERAVoice General (en)

Trial use recording

Trial use recording Post Reply
20.04.2006 14:57 don.johnson@online.gcsagents.com

We are setting up the trial version of this software in a "proof of concept" mode for one of our external business partners. They would like to hear "the real thing" with their message, but without the "Hello you are connected to a Terravoice telephony server" message.

Can you tell me how we can accomplish this proof of concept for our client?

Thank you for your assistance.
--------------------------
Donald E Johnson
GCS
don.johnson@gcsagents.com
--------------------------
Re: Trial use recording Post Reply
20.04.2006 17:31 TERASENS Support

Don,

for a proof of concept I don't quite understand why the
commercial message is a problem, because it doesn't
counteract the proof itself.

The only way to get rid of the message is to buy the
retail version.

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Augustenstraße 24
80333 Munich, GERMANY
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.com
www:   www.terasens.com
--------------------------

wrote in message

> We are setting up the trial version of this software in a "proof of
concept" mode for one of our external business partners. They would like to
hear "the real thing" with their message, but without the "Hello you are
connected to a Terravoice telephony server" message.

> Can you tell me how we can accomplish this proof of concept for our
client?

> Thank you for your assistance.
> --------------------------
> Donald E Johnson
> GCS
> don.johnson@gcsagents.com
> --------------------------

Re: Trial use recording Post Reply
20.04.2006 18:42 don.johnson@online.gcsagents.com

This client was planning on doing the POC using live calls on one of their lines, before releasing us to manage multiple phone lines. We will see if we can set it up with just test calls on a testing phone line, although they didn't go for that initially.

Thanks for your help with this.

--------------------------
Donald E Johnson
GCS
don.johnson@gcsagents.com
--------------------------

>Don,
>
>for a proof of concept I don't quite understand why the
>commercial message is a problem, because it doesn't
>counteract the proof itself.
>
>The only way to get rid of the message is to buy the
>retail version.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Frank Weber
>TERAVoice Support
>--------------------------
>TERASENS GmbH
>Augustenstraße 24
>80333 Munich, GERMANY
>--------------------------
>e-mail: info@terasens.com
>www:   www.terasens.com
>--------------------------
>
> wrote in message
>>
>> We are setting up the trial version of this software in a "proof of
>concept" mode for one of our external business partners. They would like to
>hear "the real thing" with their message, but without the "Hello you are
>connected to a Terravoice telephony server" message.
>>
>> Can you tell me how we can accomplish this proof of concept for our
>client?
>>
>> Thank you for your assistance.
>> Donald E Johnson
>> GCS
>> don.johnson@gcsagents.com

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice