TERAVoice General (en)

comisdn license

comisdn license Post Reply
09.02.2005 16:34 alessio.rosin@online.dbagroup.it

when I open the  ISDN interface properties the program send  this message

"Your license to use this evaluetion version of cmIsdn has expired "

why?

--------------------------
Alessio Rosin
alessio.rosin@dbagroup.it
--------------------------

Re: comisdn license Post Reply
09.02.2005 17:42 TERASENS Support

Hello Allessio,

you can safely ignore this message. It does not affect any
functionality. (ComISDN runs in evaluation mode for 30 days
and can be use with _ANY_ application during this period.
After this period ComISDN works _ONLY_ with TERAVoice)

The message display is a bug and is already corrected. The new
build of  TERAVoice which corrects this problem will be available
on our website within a few days!

Best regards,

Frank Weber
TERAVoice Support
--------------------------
TERASENS GmbH
Ackermannstraße 3
80797 München
--------------------------
e-mail: info@terasens.de
www:   www.terasens.de
--------------------------

wrote in message

> when I open the  ISDN interface properties the program send  this message
>
> "Your license to use this evaluetion version of cmIsdn has expired "
>
> why?

> Alessio Rosin
> alessio.rosin@dbagroup.it

 Write Us|  Add to favorites

 ©2009 TERASENS GmbH. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice